The vision of our congress is to engage the participants in meaningful session for the exploration on scientific advancements. In order for this model to succeed, speakers or the participants need to adhere to a set of instructions and guidelines.
1. Time Allocation
|Presentation Type||Total Allotted Time|
|Keynote Presentation||40 min including 5 minutes for Q&A|
|Oral Presentation||15 min (there is Q&A/discuss before the break)|
- 1. Each oral presentation includes 15 minutes for presentation.
- 2. All presenters are requested to reach the Online Session Room prior to the schedule time and complete their presentation on time.
- 3. Oral presenters can find their assigned presentation time by searching the paper ID on the conference program. All presentation times are shown in GMT+8, Beijing Time.
Oral Presentation Guidelines
- The online oral presentations include pre-recorded video presentations and oral presentations on live via Microsoft Teams (MS Teams) (How to join DMI 2022 in MS Teams) and Tencent meeting.
- For oral presentation on live, please refer to the official instructions on how to share content via MS Teams before the conference.
- The pre-recorded video should be uploaded to DMI2022 online submission system before November 18, 2022 in the format of .mp4 and time duration should be 15-20 mins.
- Visit Here to know How to record a video with PowerPoint.
- The PPT either for pre-recorded video presentation or oral presentation on live could design as you like with requirements as below:
√ The conference logo should be added to each PPT slide
√ Title, presenter and affiliation information should be indicated in the first slide
√ Each slide should be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance
√ Include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement
- Signed and stamped electronic oral presentation certificate would be issued via e-mail after the conference.